Recent Changes March 2023 - posted on Mon Mar 27 at 14:01:47 by Timothy Collett
- Added the ability for Dukes to hand over a lordless region in their duchy to another duchy in the realm.
- Added a link per message, as well as a full archive, to get the proper syntax for posting your messages to the Wiki.
- Added the Notes feature, giving each character their own private notes. Includes a Quick Note that can be easily accessed on any page of the character, for ease of transferring information from page to page.
- Added an "unread news" marker in the top navigation bar and buttons for marking newsticker items as read.
- Updated the Diplomacy page to properly enable giving a war declaration and goals when dissolving a federation.
- Added a message noting that you cannot delay arrival when already 1 hour from your destination.
- Various fixes and improvements to the new map subsystem
- Adjusted the undead unit break-up algorithm so it's more likely to happen for larger units.
- Added new player protection to the code that handles imprisonment as a lone noble in enemy territory.
- Added Recruitment Center Overview for Generals
- Fixed some inconsistencies with the display of server time.
- Fixed a bug in scroll casting time display for adventurers.
- Ensured that takeover actions are correctly recognized as being by the TO realm vs an ally.
- Fixed some minor issues in character & account creation.
- Fixed some bugs that could prevent character deletion in some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Travel map to sometimes incorrectly set destination to a region when trying to embark to sea.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Bankers from buying food for their region in certain circumstances.
...And a number of fixes and improvements behind the scenes, as we continue the migration to the Symfony framework.
Back to News